Welcome to the Fragile X New Zealand Website
Browse this site to learn more about Fragile X Syndrome, including diagnosis and testing, treatment and educational strategies. Find out more about Fragile X NZ, including how to join our mailing list and what resources can be borrowed from our library. Follow the links on our web pages to get the latest information on Fragile X and related disorders. Access our latest and past newsletters here.
For more information contact our national coordinator Andrea Lee by e-mail or phone toll-free 0508 938 0552.
Thanks to everyone who attended our recent Fragile X Workshop series in Auckland and Wellington. Click HERE to view the presentations and notes.
Things to do ....
- Visit our Facebook page: Fragile X New Zealand
- Read our latest newsletter
- Watch this informative DVD online about fragile X syndrome
Dates to put in your calendar!
- Fragile X Family Gathering, 7–9th November 2014
Kennedy Park, Napier
Please contact Andrea Lee at email@example.com for more details
- Our next Fragile X Specialist Clinical Forum with Dr Andrew Marshall will take place later this year. Please contact our national coordinator Andrea Lee by email or phone toll-free 0508 938 0552 for more information.