Welcome to the Fragile X New Zealand Website
Browse this site to learn more about Fragile X Syndrome, including diagnosis and testing, treatment and educational strategies. Find out more about X NZ, including how to join our mailing list and what resources can be borrowed from our library. Follow the links on our web pages to get the latest information on Fragile X and related disorders. Access our latest and past newsletters here.
For more information contact our national coordinator Andrea Lee by e-mail or phone toll-free 0508 938 0552.
Things to do ....
- Visit our Facebook page: Fragile X New Zealand
- Read our latest newsletter
- Watch this informative DVD online about fragile X syndrome
Dates to put in your calendar!
- Join us for our National Fragile X Family Gathering 1–3 November 2013 in Taupo. Contact Andrea to register your interest and for more information
- Our next Fragile X Specialist Clinical Forum with Dr Andrew Marshall will take place later this year. Please contact our national coordinator Andrea Lee by email or phone toll-free 0508 938 0552 for more information.
Successful Fundraising Event
Fragile X New Zealand recently held a Charity Golf Day which raised over $15,000!!!!!
This money will be used to expand the services offered as part of our Fragile X Specialist Clinic.
Thanks to softball legend Mark Sorenson, Jayne Sorenson, Chris Hollis, and others who worked hard to make this such a success.
Liam, reporter Lucas de Jong, Grayson and Danielle getting ready for an interview with TVONE Breakfast!