Welcome to the Fragile X New Zealand Website
Browse this site to learn more about Fragile X Syndrome, including diagnosis and testing, treatment and educational strategies. Find out more about Fragile X New Zealand, including how to join our mailing list and the things we offer. Follow the links on our web pages to get the latest information on Fragile X and related disorders. Access our latest and past newsletters here.
For more information contact our national coordinator Andrea Lee by e-mail or phone toll-free 0508 938 0552.
Thanks to everyone who attended our recent Fragile X Workshop series in Auckland and Wellington. Click HERE to view the presentations and notes.
Things to do ....
- Visit our Facebook page: Fragile X New Zealand
- Read our latest newsletter
- Watch this informative DVD online about fragile X syndrome.
- Listen to Andre who has fragile X and his sister Yasmina sing ‘I’ve Got Fragile X’, written by New Zealand singer/songwriter Kath Bee. Fun for children and adults alike and a great way to learn about fragile X and raise awareness!
Dates to put in your calendar!
- Our next Fragile X Specialist Clinical Forum with Dr Andrew Marshall will take place on 17th February 2015. Please contact our national coordinator Andrea Lee by email or phone toll-free 0508 938 0552 for more information.