Join the Mailing List
The Fragile X Trust (NZ) is open to anyone but, in particular, to any individual, family or organisation who has an interest in supporting/caring for people with Fragile X Syndrome.
Our mailing list consists mainly of families of people with Fragile X, but also includes doctors, therapists, educators, other professionals and schools.
To subscribe is $10 per year for an individual/family/institution.
If you would like to join the mailing list of the Fragile X Trust please complete our application form.
Click here for the on-line mailing list form:
Or here for a print version:
Benefits of a Subscription
Receive newsletters which include:
- News on developments in the understanding and treatment of Fragile X
- Families comments/experience
- Details of upcoming events.
Also receive monthly E-newsletters with up-to-the-minute details on the latest happenings in the Fragile X community in NZ.
- Be connected to other families to learn about their experiences with fragile X and gain knowledge in how to deal with issues on a day to day basis
- We have a national coordinator who is happy to support families and provide information and advocacy
- We have five regional area contacts
- The Trust has a library of books, educational information, DVDs etc which are available to members.
- Specialised Fragile X Clinics for children with Fragile X are arranged by the Trust and are available to those on our mailing list at no cost.
The Trust organises:
- Conferences where local and overseas experts share their knowledge and insights
- Workshops on topics and issues relevant to family affected by fragile X
- Family gatherings to provide members with an opportunity to meet and share their experiences with other Fragile X families